editorial and lifestyle photographers

6 Feb 2013

Hidden gems.....

by Vicky Matthers

I have been sorting out our archive on Photoshelter, our online database and gallery.  Photoshelter is an amazing product that has transformed our way of working, it enables us to manage our image library as well as keep our clients happy with a secure image delivery system.

Whilst sorting I found an old time lapse video that we did for Leeds Metropolitan University, it gave me an idea to go out and shoot some of the campus buildings on a sunny February afternoon.  I have to say that I could only manage to stay outside for an hour as it was absolutely freezing!  There is only so much jumping on the spot and flinging your arms about that you can do.  Linda (Leeds Met's Design Officer) brought me a cup of tea half way through, I think she thought I was totally mad, even she didn't hand around for long!  Luckily for me she had a hot water bottle for my feet when I got back inside.

I did take the time whilst standing on the acre to use the panorama app on my iphone...just to get an idea of the amazing view!