editorial and lifestyle photographers

20 Jan 2013

Snow in Letterbox

by Matt Gore/iconphotomedia

Having had a iphone3s out of contract for 2 years I finally got around to an upgrade (I know!!?) ...I have had the iphone5 for around two weeks now. A few people have spotted it...well they have noticed the all to careful way I'm using it and keeping it nice and shiny (give it a month!)  all have commented 'have you used the panorama mode yet?' Finally on a walk in the Snow today I had a blast with it and I'm hooked!! Awesome Awesome bit of kit!

Epsom College - Iphone5 Panorama mode 180ยบ 


Up until now I have never bothered shooting on a phone with any serious intent and have never downloaded any post production apps....I am blown away by the ease of use and creative potential of some of the stuff I have found...'wood camera' is my favourite photography app right now.